No matter what kind of legal issue you may be facing, it is essential that you choose an attorney who cares as much about the outcome of your case as you do. The results of any legal proceeding have the potential to impact you for years into the future, and it is important that you have a legal team behind you that can get the job done right the first time.
At the law firm of Watts Law Group PLLC, we help clients in North Carolina and South Carolina to resolve a wide variety of legal issues. Our team has over forty years of experience in a broad range of key practice areas, our attorneys are well positioned to help you with nearly any issue you may be facing. .
Providing the Services You Need
We have successfully represented clients in many different types of cases, including the following:
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Homeowners Association Law
- Construction Law
- Criminal Law, including DWI and traffic violations
- Business Law and Collections
- Personal Injury and Auto Accidents
- Family Law, including divorce, child custody and support
- Insurance defense
- Workers' Compensation Claims
- Consumer Advocacy and Protection
- Defending medical providers before the Office of Administrative Hearings regarding overpayment recoupments by Medicaid
Discuss Your Case With a Shallotte Personal Injury Lawyer
Contact our office today to learn more about what we can do to help you resolve your legal issue. From the thoughtful guidance provided by our Brunswick County lawyers to the aggressive representation from our personal injury attorneys, we offer the services necessary to resolve your legal issue. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment during the evening. You can reach us by phone at 910-250-9346 , toll free at 800-639-7671 or via e-mail to schedule your initial consultation.